Judson Robertson joined Stream Realty Partners in 2012 and currently is a Managing Director in the firm's Denver office division. Judson's primary role includes project leasing, tenant representation and the identification of strategic investments for the firm and its clients.
Judson's client-centric approach coupled with his ability to effectively create positive leverage for his clients have yielded exceptional results and recognition within the Denver commercial real estate industry. In 2010 he was honored with the 'Young Broker of the Year' award for his active involvement in the closure of 164 transactions and over the past two years he has completed transactions in excess of $300 million.
Prior to joining Stream Realty, Judson was an Associate Director at Newmark Knight Frank Frederick Ross in Denver and was previously an Asset Manager at Principal Global Investors where he was responsible for asset performance measurements and strategies, benchmarking and valuation analysis for a $1.5 billion commercial real estate portfolio.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Brokerage/Transaction Specialist
- Tenant Representation
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- BS - Finance - Western Kentucky University
- Affiliations Open or Close Open or Close
- Co-Chairman – Urban Land Institute – Community Outreach Committee
- Board Member – BCI Edge
- Board Member – Brokers Benefitting Kids
- Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce – Chamber 100 Program
- Young Broker of the Year – Denver Metropolitan Commercial Association of Realtors (DMCAR)
- Robert P. Hackstaff Award – Frederick Ross Company