Katherine Richey is a Vice President at Stream and the co-lead of the Office Leasing Division in the firm's Charlotte office. Katherine’s primary focus is to further develop the firm's presence in the Charlotte market in addition to advising clients in underwriting current and potential investment opportunities. She is a native of Charlotte and graduated from UNC Chapel Hill as a Buckley Scholar.
Prior to joining Stream’s Charlotte office, Katherine worked in the firm’s Atlanta office where she oversaw more than 2.5 million square feet of office space. She is consistently recognized as a CoStar Power Broker and NAIOP Million Dollar Club Member. In 2016, Katherine was featured as one of the Nation’s Top Leasing Agents by Bisnow.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Brokerage/Transaction Specialist
- Market Research and Analysis
- Tenant Representation
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- BA – The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Buckley Public Service Scholar
- Affiliations Open or Close Open or Close
- Member, CREW Atlanta
- Member, NAIOP Atlanta
- Member, Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors