Kevin Havermann joined Stream Realty Partners in 2017 and currently serves as an Associate within the firm’s Washington, DC Office division. His core responsibilities include working on the brokerage and acquisition teams with a focus on agency leasing, tenant representation, and identifying investment opportunities for the firm and its clients. In this capacity, Kevin’s day-to-day activities include researching and analyzing market trends in the Washington, DC Region and executing lease transactions on behalf of landlords and tenants.
A native of the Washington, DC area, Kevin graduated from Washington and Lee University and began his career with Stream as a Summer Analyst, where his primary role was to assist the team with project leasing and business development.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Brokerage/Transaction Specialist
- Investment Sales
- Landlord Representation
- Market Research and Analysis
- Tenant Representation
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- B.S. - Business Administration – Washington and Lee University