Kimberly Loflin joined Stream in 2014 and currently serves as Senior Property Manager for the firm’s growing Charlotte portfolio. Her primary responsibilities include day-to-day operations and tenant relations of over 600,000 square feet.
With over 15 years of property management experience, Kimberly strives to add value for her owner’s assets while providing tenants with a quality work environment.
Before working with Stream she served nine years as a Property Manager managing Mainstreet Real Estate and DRA’s Charlotte portfolio.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Asset Management
- Construction Management
- Landlord Representation
- Property Management
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- BA – Western Carolina University
- Affiliations Open or Close Open or Close
- Licensed North Carolina Broker
- Certified Property Manager (CPM) from IREM
- Real Property Administrator (RPA) from BOMA