Kristin Olson joined Stream in 2015 as Assistant Director of Property Management, bringing 10 years of experience in Atlanta real estate, specializing in property management and tenant and client relations. In her time with Stream Kristin has overseen the purchase and transition of a 2 million sf retail portfolio, cultivated Stream’s loft office portfolio, totaling over 515,000 sf of adaptive reuse construction and development, served as an ambassador for new employees in training an onboarding, and enacted Stream’s internal property audit platform ensuring we exceed client expectations.
Prior to Stream, Kristin worked for Jamestown Properties on Ponce City Market, a 2 million square foot adaptive reuse development in the heart of Atlanta. Kristin began her commercial real estate career with CBRE where she worked on multiple Class A Office portfolios in Atlanta’s Buckhead and Midtown markets, receiving CBRE Atlanta’s Young Professional of the Year award in 2013. Kristin is a devout Atlantan and an active volunteer and champion for her community. She currently serves on the Atlanta BeltLine Young Professionals Board as co‐chair of the Events committee.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Property Management
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- Bachelor of Arts in Speech Communication- University of Georgia
- OSHA 10 Certified for Construction Safety and Health
- Affiliations Open or Close Open or Close
- Active Member of Atlanta BeltLine Young Leaders Council