Kyle Luby serves as Managing Partner for the Washington, DC metro area. In this capacity, Kyle is responsible for further developing the company's platform throughout the region and overseeing its various service lines - including agency leasing, tenant representation, development, acquisitions, and property management.
Previously, Kyle played an integral part in the establishment and growth of Stream Realty Partners' Atlanta office, where he helped oversee the office leasing division and was consistently recognized among the city's top producers.
Kyle began his career in Stream Realty's Dallas office in 2005.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Asset Management
- Brokerage/Transaction Specialist
- Investment Sales
- Tenant Representation
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- BA - Economics (Magna Cum Laude) - Washington and Lee University
- Eagle Scout, Boy Scouts of America