Kyle McCulloch joined Stream Realty Partners in 2014 and serves as an associate within the firm's Industrial division. His primary responsibilities include project leasing, business development, transaction management and strategic planning on behalf of the firm's clients.
Prior to joining Stream Realty Partners, Kyle worked for Southwest Precision Printers and opened a satellite sales office in Austin in 2012. Before his time with Southwest Precision, Kyle played professional baseball in the Chicago White Sox and Cincinnati Reds organizations, and for The University of Texas.
Kyle is a licensed real estate salesperson in Texas and is actively involved in the community. Kyle is the proud husband of Taryn and father of Marc.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Brokerage/Transaction Specialist
- Landlord Representation
- Market Research and Analysis
- Tenant Representation
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- BA - The University of Texas Austin - Communications