Kyle Roberson serves as Vice President for Stream Realty Partners' construction management and development division in Houston. He is responsible for managing all construction and development projects for Stream Realty's Houston office. He leads the construction team on development projects across various commercial real estate product types including office, industrial and education. Kyle's experience in both residential and commercial construction provides him with a solid foundation to manage a diverse range of complex projects. Kyle's experience on multiple job sites coupled with his effective project management techniques enable him to routinely meet or exceed quality standards for clients or institutional real estate entities.
Real Estate Development
Site analysis for environmental, soil, access, drainage, entitlement and zoning. Design team and consultant analysis including contract review and negotiation. Establishes preliminary budgets and pro-formas. Manages design meetings and monitors design-to-budget progress as well as progress pricing and ongoing pro-forma analysis.
Leads in design team selection and proposal analysis. Sets project schedules from plan creation to move in. Manages and evaluates plan documentation ensuring project budget is maintained. Pre-qualifies contractors and receives, reviews, analyzes and value engineers bids.
Controls project budget and schedule. Reviews monthly draws and provides reporting on a scheduled basis. Monitors the punch list, close-out and warranty. Active during completion monitor commissioning, FF&E, startup, opening and turn over. Provides Class A, LEED certified construction management.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Construction Management
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- BS - Political Science - Texas A&M University
- Client Experience Open or Close Open or Close
- Completed 4 building 450,000 SF Industrial Park in Missouri CIty, Texas
- Completed a 320,000 SF High Rise tower in the Galleria
- Complete Coordination of over 1.4 million square feet of interior construction in the last 12 months
- Completed a 180,000 square foot office building in Houston, Texas
- Completed a 1.2 million square foot industrial business park located in close proximity to the Port of Houston
- Completed a 290,000 square foot industrial business park in Missouri City, Texas
- Completed the development and construction of a 40,000 square foot Elementary Charter School