Laura Smith serves as Property Manager for the firm's office portfolio in north Houston, successfully managing over 800,000 square feet of commercial office product for institutional and private equity clients. Laura's strengths include lease administration, contract supervision, and establishing strong, professional relationships with tenants and clients.
Prior to joining Stream in 2012, Laura was the Property Assistant with Griffin Partners where she was assigned to an 800,000 square foot office / data center building in Houston's CBD, located at 1301 Fannin. Later, Laura was reassigned to the River Oaks Tower, a Class A office building where she assisted in overseeing a multi-million dollar garage structural repair and waterproofing project.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Property Management
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- BA - Sam Houston State University
- CPM designation in progress
- Client Experience Open or Close Open or Close
- Alliance Bernstein
- Banyan Street Capital
- Goldman Sachs
- Liberty Property Trust
- Principal Financial Group
- Sarofim Realty Advisors
- VEREIT, Inc.