Lauren Allison joined Stream Realty in 2013 as an Assistant Property Manager and was quickly promoted to a Property Manager. She currently oversees just under 700,000 square feet of industrial flex space throughout the Austin area. Lauren has over 10 years’ experience in Property Management. She has worked with office and retail but overall her focus has been on Industrial Flex portfolios. Lauren has an extensive knowledge of accounting and all things Property Management.
Prior to working with Stream, Lauren worked for Knight Frank in Australia, CBRE in Austin and Dunhill Partners in Dallas. She has a Master’s Degree in Environmental Management, Sustainable Systems. Lauren is a active member in BOMA (Building Operations and Management Association) and has been a member since 2007
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- Master's Environmental Management, Sustainable Systems
- Bachelor's in Interdisciplinary Studies, focus on Psychology and Design
- Affiliations Open or Close Open or Close
- Client Experience Open or Close Open or Close
- DRA Advisors