Lauren joined Stream in 2013 as a Property Administrator at 2200 Post Oak Boulevard and quickly earned a promotion to Property Manager. Lauren currently manages over 500,000 square feet of Class AA office space in Houston's prestigious Uptown District and Energy Corridor. Lauren has furthered her development by managing Class AA office product while demonstrating excellent accounting, tenant relations, and contractor supervisory skills. Lauren has quickly gained the trust and admiration of her clients through her prompt, accurate work and excellent communication skills. Prior to joining Stream, Lauren's real estate experience began in the leasing and management of multifamily properties.
Lauren earned her Certified Property Manager designation from IREM in 2017.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Property Management
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- BBA, Finance - University of Houston-Downtown
- Affiliations Open or Close Open or Close
- IREM - Houston Chapter serving as the Committee Chair of the Networking Committee.
- BOMA - Houston Chapter service as a member of the 2017 Leadership Lyceum.
- Client Experience Open or Close Open or Close
- L&B Realty Advisors
- Florida State Board of Administration
- The Redstone Companies
- TRC Capital Partners
- APF Properties
- Exan Capital
- Spear Street Capital
- Tenaris Global Services