Lee McKenna joined Stream in 2018 and serves as Senior Associate within the firm’s San Antonio office team. Lee’s primary responsibilities include project leasing, development, investment sales and tenant representation. He brings with him over 12 years of healthcare industry experience with various roles in operations, finance, and strategy.
Prior to joining Stream, Lee was VP of Operations for the San Antonio based start-up, Ranger Health/FetchMD, a technology backed healthcare services platform. In addition, Lee served as Director of Strategic Initiatives at Tenet/Baptist Health System in San Antonio where he led projects in innovative bundled payment, managed the cardiovascular service line, and oversaw all inpatient transfers, admissions, and census management. Lee began his career in the United States Air Force as a health care administrator in the Medical Service Corps.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Brokerage/Transaction Specialist
- Landlord Representation
- Market Research and Analysis
- Tenant Representation
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- BS - Social Science - United States Air Force Academy, Colorado Springs, CO
- Masters in Healthcare Administration - University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
- Affiliations Open or Close Open or Close
- Member - American College of Healthcare Executives