Lisa Hoffman joined Stream Realty Partners in 1999 as Property Manager. She has over twenty-five years of property management experience. She is a seasoned property manager handling assets including high-rise and mid-rise office complexes, industrial, retail, medical office and condo associations. Lisa managed several office buildings in the mid-cities for Charlesbank Capital Partners and Parker Square, 350,000 square feet, seven building suburban mixed-use project, comprised of office, retail and a fitness center. Additionally, she managed Park Central III & IV for Catellus Development Corporation, comprised of over 750,000 square feet of office with a sizable management and operations staff.
Currently, Lisa manages Chateau Plaza for JP Morgan, a class AA office property in Uptown, as well as a few medical office buildings located in Highland Park and Waxahachie. Under Lisa’s tenure, Chateau Plaza achieved Energy Star, the BOMA 360 designation and LEED certification. While at Chateau, the lobby was fully renovated, the common areas and restrooms were updated and the roof was replaced. The chillers were replaced, an energy management system was installed and a lighting retrofit resulted in the reduction of electric expense from $3.53 per square foot to $1.60 per square foot. Occupancy increased from 13% to 85% from July 2010 to July 2012 and is now 100% occupied. Lisa is currently the committee chair for the community outreach program for Stream D/FW.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Property Management
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- Associate Degree of Arts & Science- Orange Coast College
- California State University, Fullerton
- LEED Green Associate
- Real Estate Property Administrator- (RPA)
- Certified Property Manager- (CPM)
- Certified Commercial Investment Manager- (CCIM)
- Licensed Texas Real Estate Salesperson
- Client Experience Open or Close Open or Close
- JP Morgan
- Catellus Development Corporation
- Charlesbank Capital Partners