Luke Bourlon, Associate, is responsible for the development of Stream's Active Adult Living (AAL) platform. Luke's focus entails generating and implementing AAL operational directives, demographic research and data-driven site selection, resident profile research, and building community relationships, marketing and AAL branding.
Luke joined Stream with over a decade of experience in equity trading, strategy development, automation design portfolio management, risk management, and research. Luke personally managed over $20 million in assets under management and traded over $1.2 billion shares during his career.
Luke resides in Austin with his wife and three children. He enjoys snow skiing, golfing, running, traveling, and picking the guitar.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
B.B.A. - Finance - Texas A&M University
- Affiliations Open or Close Open or Close
- Austin Stone Community Church
- FINRA Licensed Rep Series 7, 55, 63
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson - Texas