Mackenzie Ford is a Vice President of Stream’s Industrial Division in its Southern California office. Ford is responsible for leading and expanding Stream’s industrial division and platform throughout Southern California.
Mackenzie’s responsibilities include growing the overall growth of company’s leasing, tenant representation, building sales, and property management service lines of industrial product throughout Orange County and the Inland Empire, and Stream’s talent platform.
Mackenzie most recently served as a critical team member of Stream’s Dallas industrial division where she managed the leasing of more than five million square feet of industrial assets for institutional clients such as DRA, Global Logistics Properties, and others. Ford has also held previous positions with Cushman & Wakefield in Phoenix.
Ford received her Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Real Estate from Southern Methodist University and is an active member in a variety of industry and community organizations including NAIOP, ULI, Ladies in CRE, and The Salvation Army.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Brokerage/Transaction Specialist
- Investment Sales
- Landlord Representation
- Tenant Representation
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- Southern Methodist University – Masters of Business Administration
- Arizona State University – Bachelor of Interdisciplinary Studies
- Licensed Real Estate Professional- Texas
- Licensed Real Estate Professional- Arizona