Mackenzie Ford is a Senior Associate within the firm’s industrial division, where she focuses on project leasing, development, acquisitions/disposition, and tenant representation for institutional clients and investors. Mackenzie currently handles the leasing of over 5 million square feet of industrial assets properties in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex.
Mackenzie is actively involved in a variety of industry and community organizations including ULI, Ladies in CRE, NAIOP, and The Salvation Army.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Investment Sales
- Landlord Representation
- Tenant Representation
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- Southern Methodist University – Masters of Business Administration
- Arizona State University – Bachelor of Interdisciplinary Studies
- Licensed Real Estate Professional- Texas
- Licensed Real Estate Professional- Arizona