Madalyn Worthington joined Stream in 2016 and serves as the Graphic Designer for Stream in Southern California. She works closely with all team members, managing the day-to-day design needs of the Southern California office and is responsible for the in-house creation of unique and compelling marketing collateral. She oversees the growth and development of Stream’s local branding, advertising and marketing initiatives.
Madalyn received her Master's in Branding from the School of Visual Arts in New York City. She brings with her the unique ability to examine the relationship between design and strategy, and harnesses the power of design thinking as a way to combine creative skills with the problem-solving and decision-making processes of both design and business.
Prior to joining Stream, Madalyn worked as a senior graphic designer for a technology company and comes to us with over 10 years of brand and creative development experience. She is a designer and critical thinker, whose work begins at the intersection of design and strategy.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Graphic Design
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- Master's in Branding - School of Visual Arts, New York
- Bachelor of Fine Art in Graphic Design, Minor in Advertising - California State University Fullerton
- Recipient of HOW International Design Award, 2015 Merit Winner
- Affiliations Open or Close Open or Close
- Pediatric Cancer Research Foundation Event Planning Committee
- Golden Key Honour Society
- Client Experience Open or Close Open or Close
- Pediatric Cancer Research Foundation (PCRF)
- Toshiba Corporation
- The Irvine Company
- Gunn Jerkens Marketing Communications Advertising Agency
- Western Digital Corporation.