Madi Laughlin serves an analyst within Houston office, supporting both the office and healthcare leasing divisions. Her primary responsibilities include analyzing trends in the Houston market, project leasing and supporting Stream's principal transactions.
Prior to joining Stream, Madi graduated from Texas Christian University with a degree in Finance Real Estate from the Neeley School of Business. During her time in Fort Worth, she enjoyed giving back to the city through various community service activities.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Brokerage/Transaction Specialist
- Landlord Representation
- Market Research and Analysis
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- BBA - Finance Real Estate - Texas Christian University's Neeley School of Business