Mark Hayes is a Senior Associate in Stream Realty Partners’ Dallas office division. He is responsible for project leasing, acquisition/disposition services, and development.
Mark joined Stream Realty from Fidelity Charitable where he was Director of Sales and Relationship Management. Prior to Fidelity Charitable, Mark completed Fidelity Investments two-year General Management Apprenticeship Program and also served for over six years in the US Navy as a member of SEAL Team Seven.
Mark earned his undergraduate degree from Michigan State University and his MBA from the University of Texas at Austin with concentrations in Real Estate Finance and Entrepreneurship. Mark is an Associate Council Member with the University of Texas at Austin’s Real Estate Finance and Investment Center (REFIC) and is also a member of the Texas Real Estate Councils (TREC) Associate Leadership Class of 2017. Mark lives in Dallas with his wife and three children.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Brokerage/Transaction Specialist
- Landlord Representation
- Tenant Representation
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- MBA – Real Estate Finance – University of Texas at Austin
- BA – Michigan State University
- Certified Commercial Investment Member -(CCIM)
- Affiliations Open or Close Open or Close
- University of Texas at Austin - Real Estate Finance and Investment Center (REFIC) Associate Council Member
- TREC Associate Leadership Class (ALC) of 2017
- Member - The Real Estate Council (TREC)
- Member CCIM Group
- Client Experience Open or Close Open or Close
- Columbia Property Trust
- CapRidge Partners
- Champion Partners
- CrossHarbor Capital Partners
- Provident Realty Advisors
- J.P. Morgan
- Torchlight Investors