Marti brings over 20 years of property management, construction management, contract administration, budgeting and staff leadership experience in the commerical real estate industry to Stream. Her portfolios have included Class “A” mid/high rise office buildings, suburban office parks, industrial parks, medical office buildings, and retail shopping centers in 3rd party and owner/manager capacities.
Prior to joining Stream, Marti was a Senior Property Manager for Westwood Financial overseeing 1.4M square feet of retail as well as BVT Partners, Transwestern, Jones Lang LaSalle, PM Realty Group, and privately owned commerical real estate firms in Atlanta, GA.
Over the span of her career in commerical real estate, Marti has completed various capital projects varying from parking lot overlays, LED lighting retrofitting, chiller replacement, exterior facade renovations, roof replacements, common area renovations, and TI Build-outs. Her primary responsibilities involve day-to-day operations and tenant/client relations. Marti joined Stream in 2018 overseeing the Agellan and West Plan portfolios.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Property Management
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- Bachelor's of Business Management, Univeristy of Phoenix 2007
- Georgia Salesperson License, April 1991
- Affiliations Open or Close Open or Close
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)