Martin Brittain is a Senior Property Manager for the Stream Realty Partners Northern Virginia portfolio. Martin is responsible for the day-to-day implementation and administration of all policies, procedures, and programs that ensures the properties are professionally managed and to provide excellent customer service to the companies occupying the properties in his portfolio.
Before joining Stream Realty in 2018, Martin was a Senior Property Manager with First Potomac Realty Trust, managing over 700,000 square feet of Class A office space in Northern Virginia. His responsibilities included financial reporting, budgeting, construction projects, accounts payable and receivable, overseeing building operations and engineering, and ensuring owner requirements were met.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Property Management
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- B.S. Degree in Business Administration from George Mason University in Fairfax, VA
- Real Property Administrator (RPA) Designation
- Affiliations Open or Close Open or Close
- CPM Candidate Membership - Chapter 77, Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)