Mary brings 30 years marketing communications and creative experience to Stream Data Centers. Her responsibility is to expertly deliver omni-channel strategies and media programs that improve marketing outcomes for the data center business.
The first half of Mary’s career was dedicated to creative management roles for agency and corporate marketing teams, from which she expanded her interests and skillsets to the management of strategic and integrated digital communications, supporting corporate objectives across a number of client companies - from technology startups to Fortune 500 brands. She worked as an independent consultant for several years on notable B2C and B2B accounts, before joining Texas Instruments in 2006 as a global marketing communications manager in the semiconductor industry, followed by nearly three years with CyrusOne Data Centers leading integrated and digital marketing programs that supported record sales growth during her tenure.
Mary grew up in Louisiana, but has lived in Dallas for three decades now. She and her husband Dan live in University Park, with a lively rotation of labrador retrievers and three children who are in varying stages of completing their college educations, launching their careers… and leaving the nest.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Data Centers
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- Bachelor of Arts at University of Louisiana - Monroe
- Masters of Science in Communications program studies at University of Louisiana - Lafayette
- Graduate Certificate in Marketing, Southern Methodist University Cox School of Business
- Affiliations Open or Close Open or Close
- American Marketing Association
- American Advertising Federation
- Association of National Advertisers
- National Retail Federation
- Dallas Society of Visual Communications
- Junior League of Dallas
- Client Experience Open or Close Open or Close
Creative experience includes broadcast, print and digial work for a numer of agencies and freelance assignments, along with management roles at JCPenney, National Cheerleaders Association and the notable advertising agency of Saunders Lubinksi and White. Other clients of note were communications the Ford Motor Company, packaging graphics for the Coca-Cola brand, and global marcom for multiple lines of business inside the Texas Instruments semiconductor division - where she developed expanded interests in technology and the way things work.