Mary Morgan joined Stream Data Centers in March 2018 as Vice President, Marketing. She is responsible for delivering omni-channel strategies and programs that improve marketing outcomes and brand awareness for Stream.
Prior to joining Stream Data Centers, Mary served as Director of Integrated Marketing for CyrusOne Data Centers leading marketing programs that supported record sales growth, followed by a director role with TruePoint Communications supporting the data center practice. Previously, she spent eight years with Texas Instruments as a global marketing communications manager supporting a number of semiconductor solutions across worldwide regions and teams. Before joining TI, Mary worked as an independent consultant for several years on notable B2C and B2B accounts, from technology startups to Fortune 500 brands. The first half of Mary’s career was dedicated to leading creative teams and disciplines for agency and corporate entities.
Mary received a BA in Advertising Design, with a minor in Marketing, from the University of Louisiana Monroe, and studied for her MS in Communications at University of Louisiana Lafayette, later receiving her Graduate Certificate in Marketing, Southern Methodist University Cox School of Business. Career affiliations have included American Marketing Association, American Advertising Federation, Association of National Advertisers and Dallas Society of Visual Communications.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Data Centers
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- Bachelor of Arts at University of Louisiana - Monroe
- Masters of Science in Communications program studies at University of Louisiana - Lafayette
- Graduate Certificate in Marketing, Southern Methodist University Cox School of Business
- Affiliations Open or Close Open or Close
- American Marketing Association
- American Advertising Federation
- Association of National Advertisers
- National Retail Federation
- Dallas Society of Visual Communications
- Junior League of Dallas
- Client Experience Open or Close Open or Close
Creative experience includes broadcast, print and digial work for a numer of agencies and freelance assignments, along with management roles at JCPenney, National Cheerleaders Association and the notable advertising agency of Saunders Lubinksi and White. Other clients of note were communications the Ford Motor Company, packaging graphics for the Coca-Cola brand, and global marcom for multiple lines of business inside the Texas Instruments semiconductor division - where she developed expanded interests in technology and the way things work.