Mason Bodie joined Stream Realty Partners in 2015 as a Property Accountant for over 600,000 square feet of commercial office and retail product across Stream’s national portfolio and currently leads a portfolio in Southern California. Previously, Mason oversaw the management of 1.2 million square feet of commercial office property with a combined annual operating budget exceeding $10 million in Stream's DFW market. While working with institutional investors and servicing large corporate tenants such as State Farm and Citibank, Mason is committed to providing an unprecedented level of customer service and operational effectiveness. In 2016, Mason’s team was the Stream Cup recipient for achieving the top level of property management services in the DFW market. In 2017, Mason was awarded the J. Michael Coleman scholarship to attend the BOMA International Conference, and subsequently selected to chair the BOMA International Emerging Professionals Committee.
Internally, Mason leads Stream Realty’s Property Management Community Service Committee to engage and empower employees while giving back to the community. Mason is also an active member of BOMA Dallas, serves on the Government Affairs and Young Professionals committee and is a RPA designation candidate.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Property Management
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- University of Arkansas - Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.) - Accounting and Business Management
- BOMA Real Property Administrator (RPA) candidate
- Affiliations Open or Close Open or Close
- BOMA Dallas
- BOMA International
- Client Experience Open or Close Open or Close
- GI Partners
- Principal Financial Group
- Tailwind Real Estate Equities