Mason Bodie serves as a Senior Property Manager within Stream's Greater LA office. In this capacity he oversees the office property management team and a portfolio of over 500,000 square feet of Class A and B office product.
Prior to his role as a Senior Property Manager, Mason was a Property Accountant for over 600,000 square feet of commercial office and retail product across Stream’s national portfolio. He later transitioned to property management where he oversaw the management of 1.2 million square feet of commercial office property in Stream’s Dallas Fort Forth (DFW) market. In 2016, Mason’s team was the Stream Cup recipient for achieving the top level of property management services in the DFW market. In 2017, Mason was awarded the J. Michael Coleman scholarship to attend the BOMA International Conference, and subsequently selected to chair the BOMA International Emerging Professionals Committee.
Mason sits on the BOMA International Executive Committee and is actively involved in the Orange County and Los Angeles real estate communities.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Property Management
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.), University of Arkansas - Accounting and Business Management
- Real Property Administrator (RPA), BOMI
- Affiliations Open or Close Open or Close
- BOMA Orange County
- BOMA International
- Client Experience Open or Close Open or Close
- KBS Realty Advisors
- GI Partners
- Treeview Real Estate Advisors
- Principal Financial Group
- Champion Partners
- Tailwind Real Estate Equities