Matteson Hamilton joined Stream in 2009 and serves as Managing Director for the firm’s industrial division in Houston. His day-to-day responsibilities include managing the industrial leasing team and overseeing the industrial leasing and management platform locally. Since joining Stream, Matteson has been instrumental in growing the Houston office’s industrial leasing and management portfolio to over 25,000,000 square feet and currently represents many of the top institutional real estate owners in North America.
Since 2014, the industrial leasing team has completed over 525 lease transactions totaling over 12,000,000 square feet and $400 million in transaction value.
Matteson is active within the real estate community and served as the Chairman of NAIOP Houston’s Developing Leader Committee in 2014 and 2015. Matteson has been recognized for his performance and received the following awards:
- Houston Business Journal Heavy Hitter: 2015
- CoStar Power Broker: 2013-2015
- Stream Partners’ Club (Top 20 Producer Nationally): 2015, 2016
- Houston Top Producer (#1 Overall): 2016
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Asset Management
- Brokerage/Transaction Specialist
- Landlord Representation
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- BBA – Finance, Real Estate – The University of Texas at Austin
- Affiliations Open or Close Open or Close
- NAIOP Houston Developing Leaders - Chairman (2014 & 2015)
- Client Experience Open or Close Open or Close
- Bayou Bend Business Park – Represented Thackeray Partners in a 207,230 square foot lease with Niagara Bottling, LLC
- Ellington Trade Center – Represented KDC in a 180,392 square foot lease with FedEx Ground, as well as a 50,300 square foot lease with Pole Position Raceway
- Clay Campbell Business Park – Represented Cabot Properties, Inc. in a 171,720 square foot lease with Largo International
- McCarty Business Park – Represented Stockbridge in a 142,901 square foot lease with JD Martin, as well as a 75,540 square foot lease with Adams Warehousing
- Town & Country Commerce Center – Represented DRA Advisors in a 125,931 square foot lease with Arizona Tile
- Claypoint Distribution Center – Represented DRA Advisors in a 121,795 square foot lease with American Tile
- Cole Creek North – Represented KTR Capital Partners in a 91,200 square foot lease with Favorite Brands.