Mathew Volz joined Stream in 2013 and serves as Senior Associate for Stream’s Houston office division. Mathew’s primary responsibilities include project leasing and assisting in sourcing, structuring and underwriting strategic investment opportunities for the firm and its clients. Mathew currently leases a portfolio totaling approximately 1.4 million square feet on behalf of clients, including Principal Real Estate Investors, Goldman Sachs, Crow Holdings Capital, Accesso Partners, Sidra Real Estate, HighBrook Investors and Black Forest Ventures.
Prior to joining Stream, Mathew worked at a boutique development firm located in The Woodlands where he assisted in the asset management of the firm’s owned assets, as well as the underwriting of new acquisition and development opportunities.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Brokerage/Transaction Specialist
- Market Research and Analysis
- Tenant Representation
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- BA - Economics - The University of Texas at Austin