Lahoud is responsible for the implementation of the company’s overall business strategies and go-to-market operations, including the expansion of Stream’s Hyperscale Solutions and Critical Environments practice.
He has more than 13 years of experience in critical systems design and operations, with projects including avionics platforms for $100 million plus military aircraft, solutions architecture supporting a number of global power and cooling product manufacturers, and data center operations.
Additionally, Lahoud has managed Stream’s critical facilities and technology practice since 2010, overseeing business strategy, with an emphasis on managing the data center portfolio and positioning leadership for growing areas of the organization.
He is actively involved in the technology community, serving on the Partner Council of Infrastructure Masons (IM), an organization established to provide infrastructure executives and technical professionals, an independent forum to connect, grow and give back.
Lahoud is also on the Board of Governors for the 7×24 Exchange Lone Star Chapter, an organization that is the leading knowledge exchange in North Texas among those who design, build, use and maintain mission critical enterprise information infrastructures aiming to improve end-to-end reliability.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Data Centers
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- BS – Electrical Engineering – Texas Christian University
- MS – Systems Engineering – Southern Methodist University
- MBA – Finance – Southern Methodist University
- Affiliations Open or Close Open or Close
- 7×24, Lone Star Chapter Board Member
- Infrastructure Masons, Partner Council