Michaela Roberts joined the Stream team in October of 2016 and currently manages our company owned portfolio of retail shopping centers, as well as several grocery anchored centers in Brookhaven and the northwest suburbs of Atlanta. Michaela’s primary responsibilities involve overseeing the day-to-day operations and tenant relations of over 1.2 million square feet of retail assets.
Prior to joining Stream, Michaela earned her Bachelors of Business Administration in Real Estate from Georgia State University in Atlanta, Ga. Through her class work and hands on case studies, Michaela enhanced her knowledge of the industry and developed her strong love and passion for real estate. Michaela is also a Licensed Real Estate Salesperson in the state of Georgia.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Property Management
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- Bachelors of Business Administration – Real Estate
- Affiliations Open or Close Open or Close
- Georgia Real Estate Commission (GREC)
- Licensed Real Estate Agent License 374810
- Client Experience Open or Close Open or Close
- New Market Properties
- Preferred Apartment Communities
- Crow Holdings