Mike McVean is Co-Founder and Co-Managing Partner of Stream Realty Partners. Together with Lee Belland, he oversees the company's business units and is active in supporting the firm's service and principal activities.
Mike is a member of the Texas Tech Foundation and the Rawls College of Business Administration Advisory Council at Texas Tech University. Mike and Lee were honored as finalists for the Ernst & Young 'Entrepreneur of the Year' award.
Prior to founding Stream Realty, McVean was a partner with Trammell Crow Company.
Mike has two sons. He is an FAA-licensed Airline Transport Pilot, a U.S. Coast Guard licensed Captain, and an avid outdoorsman.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Brokerage/Transaction Specialist
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- BBA - Texas Tech University
- MBA - Pennsylvania State University