Mike Short serves as Regional Director of Building Operations at the Houston office of Stream Realty Partners. Collectively with two other partners, the group lead engineering and operations teams throughout Houston, and manage a team of nearly 50 professionals on a portfolio of over 30,000,000 square feet.
Mike has over 16 years of experience in commercial property management. Throughout his career, Mike has managed teams for multiple Class A properties totaling 3.5 million square feet and led the engineering teams at sites through the LEED-EB O&M process - with all sites receiving LEED Gold certification. Mike has also assisted and managed major capital projects, including but not limited to, mechanical system retrofits, energy management system upgrades and building renovations.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Property Management
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- Systems Maintenance Technician (SMT®) Designation, BOMI International
- LEED Green Associate
- Third Grade Stationary Engineer, City of Houston
- Universal CFC Certification