Phoebe Gregg is a Property Manager with over 15 years of experience in Houston's commercial property management industry. Phoebe currently manages The Offices at Greenhouse, a Stream joint venture office project with J.P. Morgan Real Estate Investment, as well as 4126 Southwest Freeway, 1045 Gemini Street and 16001 Park Ten Place.
Prior to joining Stream, Phoebe was with CBRE for six years and managed the Memorial Hermann Southwest campus. The Southwest campus consisted of two high-rise office buildings, one low-rise office building and one mid-rise atrium office building. While managing the Southwest campus, Phoebe successfully completed extensive capital projects, reduced operating expenses through energy saving projects, supervised all tenant build-outs and maintained outstanding client relationships. Additionally, Phoebe earned BOMA's TOBY International Award for medical office building of the year. Prior to that, for three years, Phoebe managed the Lakes on Post Oak, a Class A, 1.2 million square foot office complex located in the Galleria. During Phoebe's tenure, Lakes on Post Oak underwent a $17 million dollar renovation and market repositioning program.
Phoebe is currently a CPM Candidate scheduled to obtain her CPM certification in 2016.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Property Management
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- University of St. Thomas
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
- Affiliations Open or Close Open or Close
- Member of Houston Building Owners & Managers Association
- BOMA CPM Candidate with Institute of Real Estate Management
- Client Experience Open or Close Open or Close
- J.P. Morgan Asset Management
- Medistar Corporation
- Spirit Realty Capital
- Memorial Hermann Healthcare System
- Bentall Kennedy
- DRA Advisors
- Bechtel Engineering