Preston Young serves as Regional Managing Partner for Stream where he jointly spearheads the firm’s strategic initiatives across its existing platform and markets identified for future expansion. In addition, he oversees the firm’s initiatives concerning asset management, acquisition and development activities for its principal and strategic clients.
Mr. Young also leads the firm’s Houston office, where the service and principal portfolio exceeds 42.0 million square feet, thereby positioning Stream as one of Houston’s leading commercial real estate organizations. During his tenure, Stream has consistently been ranked as one of the “Best Places to Work” by the Houston Business Journal and “Top Workplaces” by the Houston Chronicle.
Mr. Young serves as Chairman of the Board for the St. John Paul II Foundation for Life and Family. Additionally, he is a member of the Board of Trustees for the Free Enterprise Institute and is on the Board of Directors for both the Business Ethics Forum and Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Galveston-Houston. At Texas A&M University, Mr. Young serves as an Advisory Board Member for Mays Business School and is a member of the 12th Man Foundation’s Champions Council.
Before joining Stream, Mr. Young served in the capital markets division at Trammell Crow Company.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Asset Management
- Brokerage/Transaction Specialist
- Debt and Equity
- Landlord Representation
- Property Management
- Tenant Representation
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- BBA – Finance (Cum Laude) – Texas A&M University
- Affiliations Open or Close Open or Close
- Free Enterprise Institute - Board of Trustees
- John Paul II Foundation - Board of Directors
- Business Ethics Forum - Board of Directors
- Catholic Charities of Houston - Advisory Board
- 12th Man Foundation - Champions Council
- Texas A&M University, Mays Business School - Advisory Board