Rachel joined Stream in 2014 as a Graphic Designer for the Atlanta market and currently provides oversight as the Design Director for the Atlanta Creative team. Her focus is design development, marketing strategy, design management, and project management for select office branding projects across the Atlanta metro.
Rachel joins Stream with four years of experience as a professional Graphic Designer and has worked for both non-profit and for-profit businesses. Previously she was the Graphics Director at the Jewish Educational Alliance in Savannah, Georgia where she learned how to produce stunning design while on a limited budget.
Art has always been an essential part of her life, beginning in grade school and again in college where her passion for graphic design flourished. After graduating from the University of South Carolina in 2011 Rachel has continued to develop her skills through workshops and training courses.
- Building Positioning Campaigns
- Identity Systems
- Brand Strategy
- Tour Collateral
- Environmental Graphic Design
- Advertising Campaigns
- Web Direction
- Public Relations
- Marketing Centers and Interiors Direction
- E-Solicitation Marketing
- Social Media Campaigns
- Digital Publishing
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- BA – Graphic Design – University of South Carolina (Cum Laude)
- Recipient of President’s Award from Jewish Educational Alliance – 2014