Ralph Tullier is a founding member of the firm's Houston retail division and has responsibilities for overall operations and growth of the real estate services and development components of the group. His leadership places particular emphasis on strategic growth for the retail division's portfolio and team members. With a central focus on servicing the needs of their diverse clientele, the team is setting the industry standard as a retail service provider in Houston.
The firm's Houston retail's service business includes project leasing, tenant representation and property management for a combination of local and regional entrepreneur asset owners, institutional clientele and national retailers. Development and investment activities are focused on ground-up development and re-development of existing shopping centers with various local and institutional capital partners.
For the 14 years prior to joining Stream Realty, Mr. Tullier spearheaded the retail development and acquisition group at Trammell Crow Company where he was tasked with the creation and implementation of strategy to source new business opportunities within development, acquisition and construction management groups. Preceding his tenure within the retail development division, Ralph served in the capital markets group and was responsible for securing and executing disposition and acquisition assignment throughout the Southwestern United States. He brokered more than 100 separate transactions totaling $1.5B of sales involving retail, office and industrial product types. At the time, Trammell Crow Company had a national capital markets group in 47 cities with more than 75 real estate brokers and annual transaction closings of approximately $3.0 billion.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Brokerage/Transaction Specialist
- Landlord Representation
- Tenant Representation
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- BBA – Finance – University of Texas
- Affiliations Open or Close Open or Close
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- Urban Land Institute
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Houston
- Coach Pin Oak Boys Lacrosse team
- Client Experience Open or Close Open or Close
- Development of Greenway Commons, a 245,000 SF Costco and LaFitness (above Costco) anchored shopping center located on the former HISD headquarters site at Richmond and Weslayan in Houston
- Ground up development of the 510,000 SF Atascocita Commons Shopping Center located in Northeast Harris County. The project is anchored by Target, Kohl’s, TJ Maxx, Ross, Office Depot and Palais Royal, among others
- Consulted on the acquisition and redevelopment of Village Place Shopping Center including the demolition of a portion of the existing center to make room for a new grocery anchor ground lease tenant
- Development of a mixed-use project located at Yale Street and Interstate 10 in Houston. The project is expected to include multi-family, neighborhood retail and multiple pad sites