Ramsey March serves as a Partner in Stream Realty Partners Dallas office. In this capacity, his responsibilities include expanding Stream’s third party leasing and development services platform and directing office investment activities in the Dallas and Orange County offices.
Ramsey came to Stream in 2009 with more than eight years of real estate capital markets experience with DTZ Rockwood in New York. During his tenure at Rockwood, he was directly involved in more than $3 billion of investment sales transactions throughout the United States. Ramsey began his career in Dallas with the Goldman Sachs/ Archon Group, where he supervised a portfolio of non-performing loans, mezzanine debt and REO assets.
Ramsey is a graduate of Baylor University where he received a BBA in Finance as well as Columbia University where he received a Master of Science in Real Estate Development. He is has been involved on multiple national product councils with the Urban Land Institute since 2005.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Brokerage/Transaction Specialist
- Debt and Equity
- Investment Sales
- Landlord Representation
- Tenant Representation
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- MS – Real Estate Development – Columbia University
- BBA – Finance – Baylor University
- LEED Accredited Professional
- Affiliations Open or Close Open or Close
- Urban Land Institute- Small Scale Development Council/ Silver Flight (2015-present)
- Urban Land Institute- Urban Development Mixed-Use Development Council (2005-2014)
- Dallas Arts District- Infrastructure Committee Member
- Downtown Dallas Inc.- Member of the Board of Directors and Mobility Committee Member
- Baylor University- College of Arts & Sciences Board of Advocates Member