Raymond joined Stream Realty Partners in 2015 and currently serves as an Associate within the firm’s Washington, DC Office division. His core responsibilities include executing lease transactions on behalf on tenants and landlords, researching and analyzing market trends for the Washington DC region, as well as identifying investment opportunities for the firm and its clients.
Raymond began his career with Stream in the Washington DC office as a Summer Analyst, where his primary responsibilities were to assist the brokerage team with project leasing and new business development.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Brokerage/Transaction Specialist
- Investment Sales
- Landlord Representation
- Market Research and Analysis
- Tenant Representation
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- BA-Business Journalism (Cum Laude)-Washington and Lee University