Reid Freeman joined Stream in 2014 and currently serves as a Vice President for the firm’s office division. His primary focus is developing and executing leasing strategies on behalf of existing clients. Additionally, Reid focuses on growing Stream’s presence in the Denver market, and identifying strategic investment opportunities for Stream’s clients.
In 2016, Reid negotiated lease transactions representing over $42,000,000 of aggregate value added for Stream’s clients.
Prior to joining Stream, Reid worked at CBRE where he gained experience in Research, Property Management, Office Leasing, Investment Sales, and Debt & Structured Financing.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Advisory Services
- Brokerage/Transaction Specialist
- Landlord Representation
- Market Research and Analysis
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- BS - Business Administration - Auburn University
- ARGUS Boot Camp and private Excel training through ACG Professionals
- Licensed GA Real Estate Salesperson
- Client Experience Open or Close Open or Close
- Regions Plaza (Midtown) - Completed over 100,000 square feet of lease transactions to bring the asset to over 90% leased at record rates.
- Brookside I_II (Alpharetta) – Negotiated a 27,644 square foot lease with Cisco, which wrapped the tenant from a below market sublease into a market direct deal, improving the asset’s NOI and associated credit, among other things.
- Centrum (Central Perimeter) – Completed a 24,142 square foot lease negotiation on a seven year term at above market rates.
- Kings Landing (North Fulton) – Took over leasing and property management at the ~77,000 square foot building, which had remained less than 50% occupied for over two years. Completed a 7,301 square foot lease transaction within the first month of gaining the assignment. Have since leased the building to 89% occupancy. After completing a 16,168 square foot ten year deal, Stream’s client took the asset to market.