Rhett Miller joined Stream Realty Partners in 2018 and serves as Senior Associate for the Dallas office division. He is focused on identifying strategic opportunities for the firm and its clients, as well as marketing and leasing commercial properties.
Rhett was previously at VTS, Inc. where he most recently was the national director of enterprise sales, was part of the industry’s first private to private merger and part of an eight-person team overseeing and managing software implementations of high-impact clients and prospects with portfolios greater than 15 million rentable square feet. During his tenure at VTS, Rhett also served as associate director of sales and regional director of sales for the Southeast Region where he expanded VTS’s operations in Georgia, Tennessee and Florida, opening an office in Miami and doubling rentable square feet in Atlanta, Nashville and South Florida.
Prior to joining VTS, Rhett spent two years as an Associate within Jones Lang LaSalle’s New York City office where he focused on office leasing and tenant representation.
Rhett is a Dallas native where he attended ESD, and enjoys coaching, fishing, golfing and volunteering.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Brokerage/Transaction Specialist
- Landlord Representation
- Tenant Representation
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- Bachelor of Arts - Dartmouth College
- Affiliations Open or Close Open or Close
- One Love Foundation - Local Chapter Volunteer
- Texas Mustangs Youth Lacrosse
- University Park United Methodist Church - Member