Ryan Bishop joined Stream in 2006 to help open the Houston office, and currently serves as Managing Director of Stream's Houston office team. Ryan's primary roles include project leasing and identifying strategic investment opportunities for the firm and its clients. Current customers include a wide variety of prominent institutional and private real estate investors. Since 2011, Ryan has completed over three million square feet of leasing on behalf of many of the top national office real estate operators.
Ryan is a graduate of Texas A&M University where he received a BBA in Finance. Ryan remains involved with Texas A&M as a Class Agent and as part of the Former Yell Leader Association. He resides in Houston with his wife and two daughters.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Landlord Representation
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- BBA - Finance - Texas A&M University
- Affiliations Open or Close Open or Close
- Texas Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
- Board Member - HOPE International
- Board Member - Young Life Heights