Ryan Harrison joined Stream in 2011 and now serves as Managing Director for Stream Realty Partners – Central Texas, L.P. In this capacity, Ryan is responsible for expanding Stream’s leasing and management platform and directing real estate investments in the San Antonio area. He has over 12 years of commercial real estate experience in office project leasing, sales, tenant and buyer representation as well as land brokerage.
Throughout his career, he has completed more than $120 million in real estate transactions including sales, acquisitions and leases and has represented several prominent projects in San Antonio totaling over 2 million square feet. He has extensive experience in landlord and tenant representation, new lease negotiations, lease restructuring, market and financial analysis, land and investment sales. In addition, Ryan has been active in the local and national leadership of CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member) since 2006.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Brokerage/Transaction Specialist
- Investment Sales
- Tenant Representation
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- Bachelor of Marketing – A&M University at Kingsville, TX
- CCIM Designee
- Affiliations Open or Close Open or Close
- Texas Real Estate Commission
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- 2011 President of the San Antonio/South Texas Chapter of CCIM
- Regional Vice President for the CCIM Institute and National Board Member
- Graduate JW Levine Leadership Development Academy