Samantha Frolich serves as a Graphic Design Coordinator for Stream Realty Partners' Southern California offices. Samantha is responsible for the in-house creation of marketing collateral for our clients on behalf of the firm’s Orange County and San Diego leasing teams. She also works closely with the Regional Marketing and Design Director to enhance the firm’s image and is an integral part of on-going, firm-wide marketing initiatives.
Prior to joining Stream, Samantha worked as a senior graphic designer for a non-profit organization based in Chino, California. Samantha attended California Baptist University in Riverside, California where she graduated with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Graphic Design and Digital Media with and Emphasis in Fine Arts.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Graphic Design
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- Bachelors of Fine Arts in Graphic Design and Digital Media with an Emphasis in Fine Arts from California Baptist University
- Client Experience Open or Close Open or Close
- Marketing and Printing liason for Calvary Chapel Chino Valley
- Information Technology Services Technician and HelpDesk Representative at California Baptist University