Sarah Ozanne joined Stream in 2015 and serves as a Senior Associate for the firm’s Dallas Industrial division, working in institutional project leasing, development, acquisitions/dispositions, and tenant representation in the Great Southwest market. To date, she has executed a transaction volume of over $81 million in market value in nearly 4 million square feet.
Prior to joining Stream, Sarah spent eight years at Goldman Sachs, working as an Asset Manager in the Realty Management Division. While there, Sarah’s responsibilities included oversight of the firm’s hospitality platform of over 300 hotel properties across three investment vehicles.
Sarah graduated Summa Cum Laude from Wake Forest University, where she earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Business.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Brokerage/Transaction Specialist
- Landlord Representation
- Tenant Representation
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- Wake Forest University- Bachelor of Science Degree in Business
- CCIM Candidate
- Affiliations Open or Close Open or Close
- Dallas CASA Young Professionals - Board Member
- New St. Peter's Presbyterian Church - Volunteer Youth Leader