Sarah Ozanne joined Stream in 2015 and serves as a Vice President for the firm’s Dallas Industrial division, working in institutional project leasing, development, acquisitions/dispositions, and tenant representation. To date, she has executed a transaction volume of over $125 million in market value in nearly six million square feet.
Prior to joining Stream, Sarah spent eight years at Goldman Sachs, working as an Asset Manager in the Realty Management Division. While there, Sarah’s responsibilities included oversight of the firm’s hospitality platform of over 300 hotel properties across three investment vehicles.
Sarah graduated Summa Cum Laude from Wake Forest University, where she earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Business. She is a member of Dallas CASA’s Children Council, New St. Peter’s Presbyterian Church, and a 2018 Alumni of TREC’s Associate Leadership Council.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Brokerage/Transaction Specialist
- Investment Sales
- Landlord Representation
- Tenant Representation
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- Bachelor of Science, Business - Wake Forest University
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
- Affiliations Open or Close Open or Close
- TREC - Associate Leadership Council - Class of 2018