Scott Sowanick joined Stream Realty Partners in June 2015 as a Senior Associate and currently is a Vice President within the Dallas office division. He is responsible for identifying and executing acquisition and development opportunities, as well as project leasing.
Before joining Stream, Scott earned his MBA from the McCombs School of Business at the University of Texas at Austin. At McCombs he served as the Co-President of the Graduate Real Estate Society, Co-Founder of the McCombs Real Estate Private Equity Fund, Portfolio Manager on the McCombs REIT Fund, and member of the McCombs Admissions Committee.
Prior to business school, Scott served as a Vice President in European Equity Sales at Bank of America Merrill Lynch where he worked in New York, London and San Francisco. He earned his Bachelor of Arts degree in History from Princeton University, and was team captain and a four-year starter on the Princeton Men's Lacrosse Team.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- M.B.A - McCombs School of Business - The University of Texas at Austin
- B.A. - History - Princeton University
- Affiliations Open or Close Open or Close
- Advisory Council – University of Texas Real Estate Finance and Investment Center (REFIC)
- The Real Estate Council (TREC) - Breakfast Group Leader, Young Guns Member