Steve Riordan joined Stream Realty Partners in 2013 as a Construction Manager, primarily focusing on shell construction, interior finish-out, and capital repairs in the Industrial market. Steve brings with him construction experience ranging from estimating and preconstruction services to supervision and project management. Steve's current role as Vice President, has him responsible for planning, coordinating and leading a team of consultants, contractors, architects and engineers from the conceptual stages through project completion.
Prior to joining Stream, Steve spent over five years at EMJ Corporation and the Skiles Group.
Steve's responsiveness, work ethic and attention to detail attribute to his success.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Construction Management
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- BS - Construction Science - Texas A&M University
- Client Experience Open or Close Open or Close
- Trinity Crossing – 323,000 SF Speculative Industrial Development – Grand Prairie, TX
- Toyota – 43,000 SF Industrial Tenant Improvement – Lewisville, TX
- Daimler – 270,000 SF Industrial Tenant Improvement – Grand Prairie, TX
- WorldPac – 460,000 SF Industrial Tenant Improvement – Flower Mound, TX
- Menlo Logistics – 150,000 SF Industrial Tenant Improvement – Dallas, TX
- Osburn-Hessey Logistics – 350,000 SF Industrial Tenant Improvement – Grand Prairie, TX
- Cardinal Health – 125,000 SF Industrial Tenant Improvement – Grand Prairie, TX
Trescal – 20,000 SF Lab and Office Tenant Improvement – Irving, TX
CiCi’s Pizza – 15,000 SF Corporate Headquarters – Irving, TX