Tara Elmasri started her career at Stream Realty Partners in 2000. Since joining Stream Realty Partners in 2000, Tara has quickly climbed the ranks from Property Administrator to Senior Property Manager. She is currently responsible for many of Stream’s largest institutionally owned industrial clients and manages over 4.5 million square feet in the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex. Tara has been very instrumental in Stream’s pursuit of new management assignments, along with expanding existing relationships.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Property Management
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
Tara holds a Real Property Administrator (RPA) designation, as well as a Texas Real Estate License. She is also an active member of the Dallas Business Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) and is an active candidaite with The Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) candidate.
- Affiliations Open or Close Open or Close
- RPA, Since 2004 through BOMA
- Texas Real Estate License
- Active candidate with The Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM).