Tom Bahn joined Stream in January of 2016 where he serves as the Senior Vice President of Denver’s Property Management platform. In this role, Tom’s focus is the oversight of the Property Management group, the exceptional service of new and existing clients, and supporting the national operations platform.
Prior to Stream, Tom Bahn led Cushman and Wakefield of Colorado, Inc. from 2006 thru 2015 as the Senior Managing Director of Investor Services in Denver, Colorado. Tom’s role in national leadership included overseeing multiple C&W Investor Services operational initiatives, in addition to leading and growing the agency leasing, property, facility, and project management operations into a ten million square foot portfolio of facilities, commercial office, and retail space in Colorado.
Immediately prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield, Tom was the Vice President Operations for the Denver Region of Equity Office Properties Trust. In that position, Bahn was responsible for the management of Equity Office’s Denver Region portfolio – which ultimately encompassed approximately 12 million square feet in Denver, Phoenix, Austin, New Orleans and Minneapolis.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Asset Management
- Construction Management
- Property Management
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- CPM- Certified Property Manager Colorado Broker
- BSBA Marketing, University of Akron
- Affiliations Open or Close Open or Close
- Institute of Real Estate Management / IREM
- Building Owners and Managers Association / BOMA