William joined Stream Realty Partners as the Vice President of Parking in 2016 after an extensive career with parking companies across the country where he served in various management, operational and leadership roles.
For nearly 10 years, William has operated, managed and gained experience in commercial parking operations, mixed-use facility management, State Parks, residential parking, hotel valet, restaurant valet, event valet, event management, meter collections and enforcement to name a few. In addition, William is a member of the National Parking Association where he has earned the Certified Parking Professional (CPP) credentials.
His marketing, management and operational experience includes process improvements, implementing web-based applications, new location planning, acquisition and set-up, and evaluating and enhancing property asset’s by developing and implementing strategic marketing and business plans to accelerate growth for owned and client locations.
William has been a member of the Building Owners and Managers Association, the Seattle Executives Association and the National Parking Association.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Parking Management
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- Certified Parking Professional (CPP)
- Affiliations Open or Close Open or Close
- Building Owners and Managers Association
- National Parking Association
- Seattle Executives Association (Former Member)