Will Nichols joined Stream Realty Partners in 2006 and has been directly responsible for helping grow the industrial leasing and management portfolio to where it is today. As a Division Partner and Managing Director, Will is responsible for all business avenues of the firm’s Austin industrial division as well as overseeing all personnel involved in leasing, property management and construction management.
Since joining Stream, Will has closed over 600 transactions in third party accounts, investment sales and tenant representation. For the past nine years, he has been recognized as one of the top 10 industrial leasing agents by CoStar as well as the Austin Business Journal. Will was also the firm’s 2008 and 2013 - 2016 Top Producer. Will has been successful in negotiating transactions and cultivating relationships in all of the major markets in Texas as well as several across the country. He is involved in the day-to-day leasing and advisement of over six million square feet of institutionally-owned assets. Will was also Austin’s top Industrial Investment Sales broker in 2015.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Brokerage/Transaction Specialist
- Market Research and Analysis
- Tenant Representation
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- BA – History – The University of Texas
- Affiliations Open or Close Open or Close
- Active Member – Real Estate Council of Austin (RECA)
- Active Member – Commercial Leasing Brokers of Austin (CLBA)