Billy Graddy joined Stream upon graduation from The University of Florida in 2017. While at UF he studied finance and real estate and was a member of student government. Billy was also actively involved with the Bergstrom Real Estate Center and worked as a teacher’s assistant for multiple real estate courses.
Billy currently serves as an associate for Stream Atlanta. His primary responsibilities include executing office lease transactions on behalf of landlords and tenants, researching and analyzing market trends in Metro Atlanta, as well as identifying investment opportunities for the firm and its clients. Prior to joining Stream in 2017, he completed an internship with CBRE where he supported the office tenant representative group.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Brokerage/Transaction Specialist
- Landlord Representation
- Market Research and Analysis
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- B.S. in Finance - University of Florida