William Stark serves as Managing Director in Stream's Atlanta office. His primary role is to oversee new development and redevelopment activities for institutional and private clients. Mr. Stark is also active in the marketing, leasing and acquisition of commercial properties for Stream.
Prior to joining Stream, Mr. Stark was the Development Manager for Spectrum Properties in Nashville, TN. While there, he helped lead the development of Franklin Park, a 1.75 million square foot mixed-use development. Also while at Spectrum, William was responsible for over $35 million in tenant and capital improvements as well as participated in the marketing and leasing of an institutionally-owned 1.5 million square foot office portfolio.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Brokerage/Transaction Specialist
- Construction Management
- Market Research and Analysis
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- B.E. - Civil Engineering - Vanderbilt University
- M.E. - Construction and Real Estate Development - Vanderbilt University
- USGBC LEED Accredited Professional
- 2011 CoStar Power Broker
- Affiliations Open or Close Open or Close
- Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors