At Stream, we realize that our success begins and ends with our people. As a result, we work hard to attract and retain the best talent in the industry. These high-caliber professionals come together to create a distinct culture that is best summarized by our firm’s values: Nice. Smart. Honest. Passionate. More information on the firm is available on the About Stream page.
- Attention to Detail
- Basic accounting skills and knowledge
- Mathematical aptitude
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in QuickBooks, Yardi, and Avidxchange
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good organizational skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Typing skills 30+ wpm
- 10-Key by touch
- Timely and accurate processing of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- Administrative duties.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word;
- Communication with employees, clients, and vendors.
- Accounts Payables – coding invoices and verifying proper backup in the payables system, forwarding to Corporate Accountant for approval; the emphasis is timeliness and accuracy.
- Accounts Receivable –Prepare deposits, take to bank (or scan) for deposit and enter into system. Ability to retrieve payment details for lockbox receipts from banking application and enter into the system, serve as backup for generating invoices for internal and external clients;
- Research payment history for vendors and assist as needed with accounts receivable research;
- Filing as necessary along with gathering documentation to be sent with invoices generated within the department